CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

.

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I am so thankful at how our situation turned out. Every now and then at night when Ryker is hooked up to his oxygen and pulse-ox I have a pouty party. I just wish it was easy for us to move from our room to lets say the living room. But it's not. It's a chore. It's a hassle. It's just plain frustrating. So, I give a small little cry, and get over it. I don't have much to pout about. Ryker is healthy!! My so very very sick baby is healthy. I am so thankful. Yesterday I read about a few families that also gave birth to a baby with PPHN. Some that were optimistic and reasurring, and some not so much. How did we get so lucky? It's amazing that we knew before this life what trials we were going to be given. We accepted those trials whole heartedly. Knowing that we would get a body, we were okay with them. I know that Heavenly Father wouldn't give us more than we can handle, and the reason being is that he would never NOT help us through what has been thrown or way. Because of all of the tender mercies given to us by our Father in Heaven, Ryker is going to be living a full life. There was a girl that I graduated High School with whose daughter was called to be home with our Heavenly Father at the young age at 1.5 years old. I remember one of her blog posts while she was enduring her trial stated "People ask me if I ever think, 'why me?' And I can't help but think, 'why not me?'" That hit too close to home. While at PCMC I would continue to repeat this to myself. Fortunately for us, we get to spend our days at home, with our sweet little heaven to help cheer us up through the hard days. What I am trying to get at is in the life before this, Ray and I both knew that this was going to be thrown our way. We were accepting of this trial. We knew Heavenly Father wouldn't stop helping us. With his comfort and guidence we did get through it. Somedays better than others, but we managed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment