CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Thankfulness

Today, I feel like I need to post about everything my family has been given.
First of all, I am Thankful to my wonderful, strong, and hardworking husband. He liderally is my knight in shining armour. He lives HOURS away from us, doesn't see us too ofter and still has strength to wake up in the morning and go to work to provide for us. He has also helped me live my dream as a stay at home Mommy.
I am also Thankful for my beautiful baby boy. Even on bad days he can melt my heart by a random kiss or hug. I am Thankful that he loves for me to cuddle and sing and rock him to sleep. I can and will do that until he begs me to stop. Next on my list is our home. Besides the fact that it is torn apart and has been for 8 months now. It is our home, it is where I brought Dax to when we came home from the hospital. Daxton and myself is happiest at home. I am also Thankful for the Gospel. I am Thankful for the teachings and the knowledge that I have of it. I am Thankful for the plan of salvation and that my little family can be together forever. I am Thankful for a living Prophet of the Lord. That Pres. Monson is here to help guide us to a rich and wealthy life and after life (& I'm not meaning monies) I am Thankful for our Parents. My mom is AMAZING and is there for my family and I whenever we need her. My in-laws are such strong people also. My MIL has been battling with cancer since Dax was born. My Dad is grand too!! He knows how to keep Daxton entertained and wrapped around his finger. I am Thankful for my Best Friends! One of which is my sister. We used to HATE eachother and suprisingly enough I couldn't see my life without her as close as she is to me!!
I am Thankful for warm weather. It always cheers up my mood.
I hope that this post has inspired you to take a moment to think about the things that you are greatful for. Take a moment to ponder all of the blessing that you have been given.

1 comments:

Deanna

Love it. I just did a 'gratitude' post, too...It's a good day to be thankful, huh. :)

Post a Comment