Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. It has been seven years, one month and eleven days that my perfect, beautiful, tiny baby nephew Cameron was born. He was born sleeping. Just two months before his actual due date. It breaks my heart, for my sister. For her pain. Giving birth to a sleeping baby. She, Kami has shown me strength. She knew something was wrong. She went to the hospital the day before he was born. She heard his heart beat. It was strong. The Doctor sent her home. Said it's "normal" to bleed in pregnancy. She heard his heart beat the day before. THE DOCTOR SENT HER HOME. Could he still be here? Possibly. He was much to perfect for this world. He is now our guardian angel. I have felt his presence on more than one occasion. I am so thankful for the knowledge of the gospel, knowing that if I live right while on this earth, I will be reunited with this sweet spirit. Cameron is cheering us on. I can't wait to hug that boy.
1 comments:
Me either. I know how important obedience is. The Spirit testified this to me. It's a daily struggle but I can repent and keep on trying. Love you too Cameron! See you later alligator!
Post a Comment