CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Time.

Wow. Where has the time gone? I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and that Christmas is creeping up on us so fast. It is offical, we have been lovin on our sweet baby boy for three months now. He looks about the size of a 8 or 9 week old baby. Which I am ok with, as long as he is growing. He is such a joy for our family. I love him a little more each day. The last few days he has learned how to be a champion tummy timer. I'm anxiously awaiting his roll overs. He loves to smile at just about anybody at any time as long as you talk sweetly to him. He sleeps great at night, with a pretty long nap most days, I can't complain. Dax enjoys him too! He is always hugging, kissing, playing, and lovin on the baby brother. Dax is such a good help at throwing diapers away and laying next to Ryker while watching TV so I can shower or do the dishes. Dax man is THREE. He loves Spiderman & Batman. His favorite movie right now is "Monsters VS Aliens" & he loves to hit anything and everything with his foam sword. So visitors beware. He's also been into jumping. He jumps off of our steps, he jumps off of the curb, he jumps off the couch and bed. I'm afraid he's going to break his leg or foot or arm. Oh well. He's such a happy boy. He loves to read. We have been practicing his letters. Since we skipped out on Preschool this year, I try to do some form of learning throughout the day so he will keep his genius little brain working. Ray is away for work during the weekdays. He is in Thermopolis, WY. Boo! It's hard work being a single Mom. I don't mind the day routine, but night is killing me. Oh well, it won't be forever. I hope. I'm just counting my blessings. One of which is that Ray IS working. Even if it is away from us. We are having fun. We are all healthy, and happy. We pray constantly that it stays that way. We have witnessed first hand that it {Health} can change in an instant.

1 comments:

Brittany

Cute boys Paige!!! Ryker is so tiny, but SO adorable! I am so happy that he is doing so well!

Post a Comment