CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Families Can be together Forever

This last weekend, after we said our Goodbyes to Ray. Dax and I went with the Carlsons' to SLC to do a little last minute shopping and to hit the lights on temple square. Before the lights came on we went and took a tour of the Beehive house (AMAZING by the way) and went to the visitors center.

It was pretty chilly when we got outside that Dax needed to be ultra bundled.

How cute is this face? I love it so very much.

While we were on Temple square Carolyn was kind enough to take a couple pictures of Dax and I infront of what I think this year is my favorite Christmas Light color. The only thing that was missing is Ray. But he was definitely there in spirit.


Thank you Carlsons for inviting us to go with you guys.

4 comments:

Deanna

Where'd your hubby go???

Darling pictures!!!

Paige Whitney Phillips

He is in N.Dakota working. He has been there since the beginning of October.

Team Allen

cute family paige! I just stumbled upon your blog it's adorable!

Paige Whitney Phillips

Hi Ashley, it's good to hear from you! Thank you! I like them a little bit.

Post a Comment