Daddy roasted it for him because I didn't want him to eat one of mine. I am not patient enough to sit there and slowly roast it to a golden brown color, so.. I just ignite mine.. Mmm Burnt 'mallo. As you can see from the pics he was unsure at first, so I had to put a little on his tongue and then the madness began.
We went camping this passed weekend for Father's Day. We went with the Carlson's. The Mom's just tried to relax by the camp fire as much as possible. The Dad's attempted shooting innocent creatures. The Boy's rode the 4-wheelers in circles & shot the BB guns... And Mica.. Ha ha ha.. She did MANY things. Played "Fatch" yes "Fatch" not "Fetch" with Cooper. Learned how to be the boss of the Dogs instead of being innocent. "Drop it Cooper" "Drop it!!!!!" Was heard Multiple times. Bless her heart. She is a sweetie. Besides entertaining our dogs she also tried to entertain Daxton. She is going to be a great big sister.
It was a beautiful weekend. It would have been even better if the wind wouldn't blow..
We did have to sleep in a tent because we no longer are owners of a 26ft camp trailer.. And it wasn't TOO bad, but I did mention to Ray and Carolyn that if I go again we have got to get another trailer. I am not a big fan of dirt, and since becoming a Mom the dirt bugs me even more. I could definately do without.
Saturday night Ray and I took Daxton on his first 4-wheeler ride ever. We went for ~maybe~ 15 minutes, and see what happened...
Us getting ready to head out
By the time we got back to camp
We had a great weekend. Very much exhausting but it is all worth it.
Happy Father's Day to the Father of my Child, and the Bestest Husband in the world. Also Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I Love you Daddy!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment