I love LOVE Fall. Everything about it. The smell, the cooler air, the colors, the decorations, the costume, Halloween, and Thanksgiving!
I get kinda giddy when September hits, and now that it is the very 1st day of October it's even better!
I'm so excited to carve pumpkins. I can't wait to dress Daxton in his Halloween costume. I am ecstatic to take him door to door to get tricks or treats. Mostly treats I think.
I love walking down the sidewalk and hearing the crunching of the leaves. I love the transition from green to orange, red, and yellow.
I love chillier weather (not cold to wear a coat) but I love being able to wear sweaters or sweat shirts and pants and socks and shoes.
It's time to say goodbye to summer and 80 degree weather and hello to beautiful fall.
It really feels like fall when I get to sit around with loved ones the first weekend of October and listen to General Authorities of the church give us guidance and stuff our faces with Conference Cakes and real whipped cream! Yum!
I don't know about you but I am definitely welcoming fall with open arms!!
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



2 comments:
I love fall too! I"m so glad you guys have the same tradition for Conference as we do! I love conference cakes!
I'm pretty excited about the conference cakes too! Love the whipping cream also! I am loving the warm weather here as well! I'll take it anyday over the cold, windy weather we'll be having soon enough!
Post a Comment