CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Last time they'll say "I'm Bored!"

This is what happens in our home when I hear the one simple word "bored"; whether or not it's my child saying it. So warn your children to never NEVER say bored in our home.




Ha ha, truth is, I started to fill a bowl up with soap & water and Mica sweetly asks "What are you doing?" my reply "I'm going to wash the baseboards, they are really dirty." "Can I help?" She asks again. I would be crazy to not accept her offer. Of course what ever looks like the funnest thing to do Dax will do it. So I had two little helpers help me. I'm not quite sure what Dax did better, soak the carpet or soak him self. I think it was TONS more work with the two of my little helpers than it would have been with just me because after I had to get my shampooer out and suck up as much water as possible.



He is the cutest and cleanest little mess maker I have ever seen! Love him so much! Thanks for your help Mica and Dax!

3 comments:

Kami Huserik

HA HA! Thats AWESOME!! It reminds me of a video I have when we went to Dads and he was out washing the Jeep, so Kaden decided he'd get the washcloth out and start scrubbing behind dad! And it was the parts he'd already rinsed!! HA! Love the pics and glad you got help with your baseboards!

Paige Whitney Phillips

Ha, I wanna see the video, that would be way funny! We took Daxs' bink out after I took his clothes off and had to plug it back in because he kept sucking on the wash cloth.

Cindy Erickson

My girls like to "help" as well. They learn a lot when you let them try, though it is really hard not to step in and take over. Dax is so cute.

Post a Comment