CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dashing through the snow!

We have less than a week until Christmas! Yes, less than a week! I'm soo ready for it. On Friday we get to go pick Ray up at the airport! He will only be here for a few days, but we will take it! Plus, we don't have to worry and wait for him to drive 14+ hours from Williston, North Dakota pass through Billings, Montana and down through Riverton, Wyoming and home to Kemmerer!

We have been getting snow the passed couple of days, so yesterday I thought that since it was still snowing and was below 0 that we could try sledding.. The only problem with it was that the snow wasn't right, and the kiddos couldn't get their sleds down the hill. Good thing Daxton had a sled that had a rope so we killed 2 birds with 1 stone. He "Dashed through the Snow" and I got a work out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment