This is the first post of the year 2011! 2010 was great for our family, with a few obstacles that got in the way. I am hoping 2011 gets even better! I have thought of a few resolutions for this New Year.
1- Read atleast one booke to Dax a day.
2- Do something for myself atleast once a month
3- Finish our Living room, and start on the Bathroom
4- Become a better Member Missionary
Ok, so enough with Resolutions.. Daxton is getting so big. He has a huge vocabulary!
>Mama
>Dada
>Apple
>Drink
>Kitty
>Doggie
>Book
>Color
>Thank-You
>Please
>Poos
>Ball
>All done
>Down
>Hi
>Hello
>Boot
>Shoe
>Blue (Blues Clues)
>Hot
>Baby
>Hat
>Daxton
>Duck
>Ow
Those are just a few that I can think of at this moment. He is growing so much. He is in the same clothes as he was since he was about 10 months old. His pants are just getting a little shorter! He loves to color, read books, watch Blues Clues, play Basketball, and run his fingers through my hair. We are getting him used to only having his binky at nap time/ bed time. I will ask him to put his bink on his pillow, and he will throw it on there. When he is tired he knows where it is and that he can have it. So we go and get it, snuggle in our Rocker, read a couple books and sing some songs. His favorite song to sing before he closes his eyes is "I am a Child of God." I love him.
Now, about Ray. He is still in North Dakota. He is working 13 on 1 off. (If that doesn't make sense, he works every other Sunday.) We unfortunatly didn't get to spend New Years with eachother. I am just hoping that he will get a call this week and be able to come home. He works so hard for us, and I am so thankful for everything that he does! We love and Miss him like crazy!
Well, for now, I think this is all I'm going to start this post with. Again, from our Home to Yours
♥~♥~♥~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~♥~♥~♥
Random Blog Post
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment