CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh Baby!


We are thrilled that Dax is going to be a big brother. We found out right before Christmas, and it was so very hard not to explode with excitement. But with what happened before we had Dax and felt it was best to wait a little while. We had our first Ultrasound 2/3/2012 and saw the little swimmer. Literally, he OR she was swimming and waving his OR her arms all around. It was soo fun to see. We never had a 12 week ultrasound with Dax. We had one at 8 weeks and then at 20 weeks. The difference between 8 and 12 weeks is amazing!

Dax is taking the news rather well, and I hope his excitement for his new brother or sister will remain the same. He loves to kiss and hug my belly and his words.. "Hi baby sister, I love you." Yes, hopefully this is a baby sister, or hopefully he will adjust well if it is a baby brother. Either way, Ray and I don't care. I love my little man and would love another little man. But then again, I love my little man, and having a little lady to love would be just as fun.

The beloved Baby bump at 12 weeks.. Ugh! This pregnancy is killing me!! I'm nauseous, bloated, swollen, tired, cranky, and trying to take care of a 2.5 yr old! When I was pregnant with Dax I lost 15-20 pounds before I started gaining anything (and I ate, and ate, and ate) and this one I swear I eat a carrot and gain 5 pounds!! Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end!! All in all we are overly excited.

1 comments:

Deanna

love it!!! Fun background!!!

Post a Comment