So, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about this new baby. I have a lot of excitement, very little anxiety {as of now}. One thing that I thought about was all of Daxton's hair!! I loved loved LOVED all of his hair! I mean, look at this sweet precious babe.

He was like 3 days old in this picture. Look at his hair! It was adorable!
But lately I have been pondering on the thought of this next babe, and whether he will have hair or not. With Dax I never thought that he would have hair, I thought that he was going to be a bald baby. I was bald, Ray was bald, our nieces and nephews were bald. We just knew he was going to be bald.. But look at that picture. He definitely wasn't bald! Looking back, I felt that he just didn't look like a "baby" for very long because he had hair. He went from a newborn to a "little man" at 6 months because of his hair. So, I will be tickled don't get me wrong if baby Ryker (yes, that is the name as of now) has beautiful blonde hair like his mama. But, if we get the baby peach-fuzz I won't mind that either. Either way, as long as he gets here safely and healthy I won't mind.
Gahh!! I can't wait to kiss and love on little baby toes and fingers and bellies, and cheeks! I am ready for Dax to experience being a BIG BROTHER! I am ready for sleepless nights again! Keep growing little baby, get big and strong!
1 comments:
I love babies with hair! Both of our girls had thick dark hair---so precious!! I love the name Ryker! How fun!
Post a Comment