CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

It's been a while

So, it's been a while! I haven't updated since October.. LAST YEAR! Wow. So, here what has happened since then: November, we blessed Dax on the first. Family turn out was INCREDIBLE! We had so many people, it's great to know that that many people care about us! Ray blessed him, he was so nervous but he did an awesome job! I cried the spirit was so strong. A few days later I noticed that Dax had this fluid-like bubble on the back of his head as a new mom.. I FREAKED~ no other word for it. We took him up to the clinic here in Kemmerer and the Docs just felt it and said.. "don't worry about it" but me being a first time Mom I did worry about it. So, we took an Emergency trip to I.F. to take him to EIRMC so that we could get a second opinion. 4 hours in the ER and a cat-scan later, they didn't find anything. It was just fluid.. No explaination, so we just had to deal with it. The next day while we were in I.F. we got our first family pictures taken. Thanksgiving.. Hmm.. Can you say EXHAUSTING! We traveled to Rexburg on Tuesday Nov 23rd and stayed until the 29th. We tried to stay with each family (since we have 3) for a whole day instead of jumping around all day every day. That worked out pretty good. Lets see, I am not sure if anything significant happened until the 5th of December, we went and got Dax's first christmas tree! We went up in the mountains and cut it down our selves. Dax was so good! We had so much fun.

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.. We did the same thing at Christmas that we did for Thanksgiving. We went down the Tuesday before and stayed until Monday. Dax got a bumbo, and lots of big-boy clothes. Ray got an iPod touch and Wii Fit Plus and I got a rocker-glider, sewing machine, and a cricut. We also got a 3 crock-pot deal which is pretty cool.

Before we knew it, we were bring in the New Year! Dax fell asleep at nine (but that was ok) We had some friends over and we talked about all night. After mid-night we went to bed about 1 am and silly Dax decided to let Mommy sleep for an hour and then he was hungry. I can't believe that the year my Baby was born is gone and done! (tear)

Dax and I went to a couple of Basket Ball Games (go Lady Rangers!) He was so good, he was cheering and screaming and had a lot of team spirit! We did get tired the first game we went to and he fell asleep and stayed asleep with all the loud yelling, and whistle blowing.

The end of January we as a family went to Salt Lake, we had some friends go with us too! We had a great time! We stayed at the Salt Lake Plaza and went shopping. We bought our first computer it is so awesome!

It is now the 8th of February, and we are going BACK to SLC. Julie my Mother-in-law was diagnosed with 4th stage Ovarian Cancer in November and she is getting surgery finally tomorrow. We are hoping all goes smoothly with the least amount of pain for her. We are excited to see everyone, but are sad for the circumstances. I am going to try to update this more often, so hopefully Dax can take good naps so I have enough time. Adios for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment