So, we are almost to Dax's 1/2 birthday! Wow, time flys so fast. Well, lets see.. I can't even think of what has happened this last month, I guess that is what I get for Blogging at 10 o'clock at night.
A couple of weeks ago, Dax decided to sit up ALL BY HIMSELF! Little stink, he is just getting so big! He also has been playing Patty-Cake. I didn't realize that that is what he was doing until my mom said that he is playing Patty-Cake. I would play it with him, basically since he was born.
Last weekend we traveled to Idaho, Ray's grand-mother past away. Her funeral was amazing, she was such an incredible woman. I am just so glad that we got pictures of Dax and her before she was ready to return home to her Heavenly Father. Dax won't remember her, but we will be able to tell him what an AMAZING person she was.
So, Ray's job... Hm... where do I begin on that. We are hoping and praying that we can either find him a good one with benefits, and good salary, and good hours in the Rexburg area, just so that we can get him done with school or, find him a better one here in Kemmerer. But we are kind of picky because neither of us want me to have to work. My job is here, at home, with Daxton. (The love of my life)
Well, to sum things all up: Daxton has his 6 month well child on March 19th at 3:15 where we will find out how big he is getting. Then (hopefully) we will be getting his pictures taken in SLC on the 20th. Man, my little man is growing up!
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment