So, on the 15th of this month Dax got his first tooth! It was a rough couple of days. That weekend my Mom came to visit us, we had a blast! It was so nice, we walked to the parked and check on a couple of homes that are for sale. Dax was still grumpy through that weekend. Hmm, He is really a GREAT baby. Well, the following Thursday out popped another tooth. So, now he has two bottom teeth. Needless to say, he bites and so I don't feed him anymore. But he does take a bottle rather well. I was worried because it took a while for him to like them. (I just had to switch the flow of nipple from slow to fast)
On another note: He is trying to crawl. Which, I am surprised about because he HATES being on his belly. He will only try crawling on his bum when he is sitting up. He will start rocking back and forth on his hands and tush. So we will see. I'm not sure how he is going to figure it out where he hardly gets on his knees. But he does love to stand. He would stand ALL day if I would let him.
Random Blog Post
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment