CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

F.A.I.R

Today I got a text message from Carolyn that invited us to go to the Lincoln County Fair. I was pretty excited to go because Dax has never gone to a fair. So we decided to join the Carlson crew (minus Ted). We started out leaving town at about Noon. I was a little relieved on the time because Dax hadn't had a nap yet and it is about 1 1/2 hour to Afton so it would be perfect for his nap.. To my surprise he didn't sleep (silly boy). He had too much company in the car I guess for him to have a little shut eye. He was playing a game with Carson where Carson would scream and Dax would scream back. And Nick was sitting there screaming at Dax to stop. Ha ha, it was all too funny. We are just trying to "prepare" the boys for what ahead with their baby sister Chrislyn.

When we arrived at the fair we went first to the rides. Dax got to ride his very FIRST ride. He was a little tired from not sleeping well I don't think he enjoyed it as much as he would have if he would have taken a nap..

The ride worker was kind enough to slow the train for me while I was trying to take a picture. But to my surprise the ones that turned out the best were the ones that were taken while the train was moving.
\ Nick was Daxton's little helper on the ride. Daxton LOVES the Carlson kiddos so much! After the rides they had a Reptile exhibit. There we saw Tortious (spelling, sorry) and Alligators, and Chamelions, and Iguanas. I only got a picture of the Tortious.. They were all so awesome. This was Daxton durning the Reptile exhibit.. Mommy does know best. If he would have taken a nap on the way to Afton he could have been away for some pretty neat stuff. Later we joined up with Mica, Madison Ritter, and Brittany Ritter. We met under the tent where there was a illusionist there. Carson even got to go up on stage and be his assistant. He was pretty proud of that. We finished off our day with a snow cone, a new onesie for Dax which says " My mom is hotter than your Mom" (I had too) and a Navajo Taco (not WW approved, but I WILL do better tomorrow) and we got to watch a hypnotist. We had a great day. It was exhausting, but super fun! I am soo glad we went. We will have to take Daddy next time, he would have fun too. Thank you Carolyn and Kids for thinking of us today!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment