CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of Many!

So, yesterday I got a text message from my Mom saying "Kam and I are going do to WW, you should do it with us." I was hesitant at first. I haven't been successful at losing weight since I stopped breast feeding Dax. But after talking to close friend Carolyn, I decided to give it a try. I weighed in yesterday, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

This morning it is my first day.. Wish me luck, and great success. I have lost almost 45 pounds on it I can do it again. (I would be satisfied wish 30.)

I just want to feel better, and have energy. I CAN do this and I WILL do this.

1 comments:

Unknown

Cute blog paige!! I will have to add it to my list on my blog!! Dax is super cute! Good luck with WW, I have had quite a few friends be very successful with that!

Post a Comment