CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dax

Yesterday was Daxton's very FIRST birthday, that's right, my baby boy turned one. So, I guess that doesn't mean he's my little baby any more. He transformed from Baby to Toddler. Sad day for Mom. I wasn't sure how I was going to do with the fact he's growing up. I was a little proud, scared, impressed, relieved. I'm so proud to call him my son.

We started off the day GREAT!! I woke up to him just jabbering away talking and playing with himself in his crib.Hello Birthday Boy!! He didn't like it when the camera flashed, he didn't complain but it was too bright for him. After we got done playing in his room for a bit and a diaper change (which resulted in a bath.) We ate breakfast. I was going to make pancakes but forgot that we are out of syrup, so he had something else that was yummy. POP-TART!!We had to do a few errands in town. One of which was pay for Ray's gas that he accidentally left without paying. Silly Daddy. When we got home we went for a walk. I was just trying to keep him awake for a few more hours, did it work? Nope.Daxton took a great nap. He slept from 10:45M-1:15PM!! After he woke up from his nap, we ate lunch his favorite Mac & Cheese and then headed over to the Carlsons' for him to play with Mica. (Grr, I just looked and the pictures are side-ways again. They used to change for me but now I have have problems. Any ideas how to switch it let me know.)
We were planning on having Dax's party at the park. I thought it was going to work the weather was phenomenal up until about 2. Then the wind picked up. At 4 when I was leaving the Carlsons' house I saw dark clouds. Ugh!! So we switched the party to the indoors. Which was a good idea because it rained until 7!! Which is when the party was.



He was having so much fun, running around the Carlsons' house chasing the big kids, and the balloons. We had quite a few people there for his party. Thank you all who made it. We let the kids play for a little while before we started the party.












Dax received the following: Ford Super Duty Truck and U of W Jersey from the Carlsons, Thomas the Train Bath squirters from the Newells, Winnie the Pooh activity center from the Mowers, and a Fire engine from his Mom and Dad.
Next it was CupCAKE TIME!!




What a mess!! Good thing this only happens once a year and hopefully it won't be as bad next year.


We let Dax play a little bit with his new toys before we packed up and headed home. Thank you T & C and family for letting us throw this celebration at your home.
Daxton, we love you so much!! I'm so glad that you are a happy healthy little boy. You make me so proud everyday! I'm soo thankful that you are here and that we get to spend every day together!!

4 comments:

Kami Huserik

Looks like he had LOADS of fun!!! Sorry we missed it. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Unknown

oh how fun! I love the jersey!

Randi

I LOVE Love love that he is in a Pink and Brown Highchair.. Not his i am guessing!? haha

Paige Whitney Phillips

Randi- Ha ha! You are right the highchair isn't his. We had the party at our friends house since ours is a MESS with demolition. So the chair is their baby girls'.

Post a Comment