CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A small look into the Future

So, I really want to do something fun.. I am are thinking of making some fun things such as knock-off beaded watches and watch bands such as this..

Price approximately- 1 for $25.00 or 2 for $40.00
We will be able to make you a custom order, or have a few on hand.
Something else that is fun and spunky that we will have available is going to be Chunky Charm Necklaces. Some examples:
The price on these are still up in the air.
But I am thinking chains- $10.00 Charms- $15.00 These also can be custom ordered or I will have some on hand.

1 comments:

Kami Huserik

That will be fun!! Good luck keeping Dax out of all of it!! hehe :)

Post a Comment