So, I'm all together "skipping" Valentines Day this year. I may do something small and sweet for Daxton, but other than that V-Day doesn't exist in our home.. Yup, call me a party pooper, I don't care.
I was going to put up a Spring Background on the Blog, but decided against myself. I felt St. Patty's Day was more appropriate.
So, some things that remind me of SPD:
In Elementary school if you didn't wear green you better be aware, you might get a pinch from a crazy Leprachaun.
I have a vivid memory of my sister Stephanie and her friend Tanya going to DI when they were in High School and getting all "decked" out with green. I really remember the green shoes that they bought.
My friend Kristen AKA Boston loves LOVES St. Patty's Day
Ok, I think that is just about it...
I also hope that unlike our home yours isn't infected with germs.. UGH!!
I spent the day sanitizing and disinfecting every nook and cranny and toy and door knob in our home. I hope this CRUD goes and leaves us alone!
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment