CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dearest Netflix..

Dear Netflix,
I must say I do enjoy you to the fullest. I love you that enabled me to cancel my $60.00 a month Dish Network bill because of all of many options of TV shows & movies you have for Daxton and I to enjoy.
I do have to say CURSE YOU though. Why, did you have to put Grey's Anatomy seasons 1-7 on here?! I am only on the 3rd season and I do feel as if I neglect my baby boy during the ENTIRE day!! Because I can watch, and watch, and watch you!!
But again, you do save me $60.00 a month. Maybe I just need to get a little more self control. I may need to start putting myself on a timer. I can continue on with our love/hate relationship. As long as you stop getting me addicted to television shows.

Love,
Paige

1 comments:

Randi

OMG this is Hilarious. I could not agree more. I watched the old seasons on lifetime. Only 2 a day but sometimes i would watch like 4 episodes a day and i felt like i was the worst mother in the world! Ha. You kill me. Keep enjoying Greys cause it's amazing! But you will cry

Post a Comment