CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Diapers

So, being a stay at home Mom. Not only do I have the job as nurturing our children, and keep our home in order, but I feel like it is also my job to save money.
When Dax was a baby I absolutely LOVED and recommend these diapers..

$20.99 for a box of 66 diapers
But now that Dax has gotten bigger and they no longer have Swaddlers in his size I had to switch brands. I have tried ALL of them!! Huggies Little Movers, Pampers Cruisers, Regular Huggies, Regualr Pampers, LUV'S.. you name it we have tried it.. I came to realize that these work pretty well, equivillant to the ones that I named before.
$14.00 for a box of 80+ diapers
Seriously, great!!
UNTIL.. I have tried my absolute FAVORITE type of diaper. Which isn't Pampers, or Huggies, or LUV'S or even Parent's Choice..
$14.99 for a box of 80+ diapers
Fabulously Absorbant & Did I mention Cute?! I absolutely love, love, LOVE Target brand Up & Up Diapers.
So, if you are like me and are looking to save a few bucks, you should try these! They are the BOMB!!

3 comments:

Deanna

We like them too. Plus we get an employee's discount. SCORE!

Chalyse n Ryan

Paige, your blog is so cute! I may need some blogging tips from you haha :)

~Katie Jo~

I'd like to thank you for suggesting them! We'd been using the Parents Choice brand, but they seemed so uncomfortable. The Up + Up diapers seem to be much better! Thank You!

Post a Comment