CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Decisions,,

So, as I have said in previous posts, Ray has been in North Dakota since the beginning of October. As of the moment we do not know when he will be able to come home. I have looked for places to rent where he is for our family, but have not been successful. So, we continue to hope and pray for a way to bring our family together again.

A couple of years ago when Ray and I first moved to Wyoming we had no other choice but to buy and stay in one of these.
It did get old really quick!! But, we were newlyweds, and in a bind.

Well, we are kinda in the same situation. But now we have been married for 5 years, have a 1 1/2 yr old, have been apart for over 6 months, make more money, and may very well be purchasing one of these beauts I am hoping to find one with atleast 3 slide outs, a master bed room, a tub in the bathroom, washer/dryer hook-up, and bunk beds. We may have to sacrifice, but I am hoping for a great out come. I mean, we are going to live in it, we might as well get one worth living in.

1 comments:

Deanna

sweet...I didn't even know they made 'em with W/D hookups! That's awesome!

Post a Comment