Seriously?! I have absolutely NO motivation to lose this "baby" weight.. I'm not even sure if I can call it "baby" weight, because I was more fit after I had my baby than I am now.. I can't seem to get a hold on eating right. I know what to do, and how to do but there has to be something in my brain. I EVEN PRAY!! I mean come on!!! I don't need someone to tell me what to eat or how to exercise. I had lost almost 50 pounds when I was 14. I just need someone to kick my butt!! Not just for my physical appearance, but for the health of my future babies, and to have more energy to play with Daxton. Since I can't watch Biggest Loser over and over again all day every day. Someone needs to come and give me a good shake.. GRR!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment