CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goodbye dear Friend!








Best Friends at first suck...

So yesterday I went with a friend to a WIC appointment, and when we got into the WIC Dr room she asked me how old Dax was and I said 20 months, and she mentioned "the bink" I know, I know. He is getting big but it is his BEST FRIEND. Well, ever since I was slightly "harrassed" about his bink I decided to try to get rid of it, cold turkey. We have tried in the past but I would get sick of the whininess and such that I stuck it right back into his mouth. But, not today. I cut the tip off of the one he had last night (we have done this in the past but he just kept on sucking) and I let him have it. He kept telling me it was broke. I felt HORRIBLE!! All my baby wants was his bink. But I stayed strong. He ended up getting frustrated at the "broke bink" that he threw it. I'm not quite sure where it went, so I told him it was lost. To tell you the truth, I didn't really look too hard for it.
After many tears shed, I decided it was time for a nap. It hasn't been this hard to ever put Dax to sleep EVER!! He has done good since he woke up from his nap, he only has asked for it when we were in the car. I have faith in my little buddy that he can do this. Hopefully tonight isn't too bad. I want to show his Daddy just how big he is getting next week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment