We are officially in the month of August! Eek!! We will become a family of four this month! I can't believe it. We as a family are so excited to meet this new little guy. We have all been preparing. Between painting the nursery to spending as much one on one time with Dax, but explaining to him how his life is going to change. I sure hope we are ready. I hope he adjusts well. I hope I adjust well.
Because of Dax's rough entrance in the world and my 24+ hours of labor and 2+ hours of pushing led to removing him surgically, we will be having our 2nd c-section. I'm slightly nervous. Nervous about the needles, the OR, the spinal, the recovery, the catheter.. Everything. You name it I am sure I have stressed about it at some point or other. BUT, on the plus side, I have heard how much easier a "planned" section is vs. an emergency one is. I hope that is the case here. I guess as long as we have a healthy baby in the end I just need to concentrate on that.
Ray and I have to be at the hospital at 6:00AM Friday morning on the 10th of August. Baby Phillips' birthday will be one awesome one. 8.10.12! How cool is that? We won't be able to forget that one.

37 week baby bump picture! Yay!! Next post will be all about the new arrival!
1 comments:
That is a good sounding day for a baby! (I am a numbers person, and that would make me happy...8-10-12!) And, I have had 3 planned csections, and I think it would be a lot better planned than emergency. You can look great in all your pics since you can do your hair and make up! I think you will really like it! I also liked that I could plan ahead and have a photographer there for the whole thing too. You should ask if you can have someone extra in the OR with you, even if it is your mom or someone besides just Ray to help take pictures. That way you can still have some memories of that moment since you don't get to see a lot behind the blue curtain. good luck!
Post a Comment