Ok, so in less than a month we will be celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. Now that Ray and I are parents we would like for Daxton to realize that Easter isn't all about the Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets.. but with the world that we live in it is/will be a hard task to accomplish. I think what I would like to do is yes, give him candy and let him believe in the Easter bunny, but in one way or the other, tie in church to this fabulous holiday.
So, now I am going to complain about our WONDERFUL stores that we rely on for providing us with yummy and "nutritious" items. I looked at Wal-Mart and Jubilee and Alco for the most delish Easter candy out there (besides the solid milk chocolate bunny from Mom's Candy Kitchen) CADBURY MINI EGGS!!! Mmm.. (mouth watering) I am on an Easter "egg" hunt! Ha ha. We are going to SLC so I will have to hopefully find them there. Fingers crossed.
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment