So, I can't believe that my baby is SIX months old! Sheesh, could we slow down time a bit. I'm going to be sending him to school before I know it.
Dax had is Doctor Appointment on Friday. He weighed 17lbs and was 26 1/2 inches long. He did pretty good, only cried for a few minutes. But he did give his Doctor the meanest look. (too cute and funny!) We made an appointment for Dax to get his pictures taken at the Valley Fair Mall. With JCPenney Portraits. He did such a good job and even let me change his outfit THREE times.
When we were down in SLC, we met some friends also. We went to dinner at Red Robin, Mmm so yummy!
Here are some of Daxton's pictures from out Photoshoot yesterday.
(there are more pics at the very bottom)
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



1 comments:
Found your blog. Cute! Dax's pictures are so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment