
Believe it or not, Ray and I have been married for FOUR years today. I cannot believe that it has been that long. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. We said "I DO" on Saturday July 15, 2006 in the Idaho Falls, LDS Temple. We were SO very thankful for all of the family that attended and celebrated the new chapter in our lives with us.
We started the day off bright and early with a Breakfast Brunch provided by Ray's Mom and Dad. Me and my sisters sang a song while we were there and while our guests were eating breakfast. My amazing cousin Daniel assisted us with the guitar.
After the brunch, we were to be at the temple by 11 AM, so Ray and I headed down to Idaho Falls in a hurry (atleast they couldn't start without us!) We were about 10 miles out of Rexburg that I realized that we didn't have our marriage license with us, so we had to turn around. Ray should have figured there was going to be ALOT of forgetfulless starting that day.
Thank goodness for the thought of my Mom, she suggested that we took out our endowments before the wedding day which we did. We were endowed the Wednesday before our wedding which was July 12th 2006. So all we had to do was get sealed together. It couldn't have been any more spiritual.
After we were sealed our families all gathered together to eat lunch on the Temple grounds. We had sandwiches and cookies and chips and fruit and water or juice.


We had a while to wait a while for the reception to start after we were sealed so Ray and I decided to check into our Honeymoon Suite a little early. (I will leave that up to your imagination ;D)
Our reception, I have to say I was a little worried about how it was going to be decorated, because I am not a fancy, lacey, ruffley type of person. But when I walked into the church where it was held, I was in AWW...



We had so many fun things. We had food, a candy bar, a bubble machine, a quartet, and a ton of guests and family.



After many pictures and shaking of hands, we decided to head off to our hotel..



We got bombarded with Silly String, and hair spray paint when we left the church, when we got out side this is what we found...

Thanks Nate and Christian for the BEAUTIFUL car decorating!This is where I say goodbye, you don't need to know what happened next.
To my wonderful Husband, thank you for picking me to be your wife, we have been through alot over the last few years. We have shed a lot of tears, shared a lot of laughter, had good times and we have had our bad times. We have welcomed one baby boy into our lives and because of you, Ray, he is ADORABLE! I love you honey and I can't wait to be celebrating our 50th!! It will be July 15th, 2056!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment