CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

I love my title as Mommy.

I am so thankful. I am thankful for my baby. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father entrusts me with one of his Children. I am thankful that I get to spend every waking moment with my son (even though sometimes I wish I had a little peace.) I am thankful for the health of my son. I am thankful that I get to show my son new things. I am thankful to teach my son about the teaching of the ONLY true church. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation. I am thankful for little fits of stubborness. I am thankful for goobery noses and stinky bums. I am thankful for slobbery grins. I am thankful for teething gums. I am thankful for messy faces and food splattered floors. I am thankful for giggles. I am thankful for innocent faces.

I absolutely love being a Mom. It definately has it rough and tough days but I know in the end I am doing the right thing. I couldn't imagine my life without have my son, my joy, my light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment