I love sharing new things with Dax and letting his taste buds explode to new flavors and textures. Because he ate his dinner so well, I rewarded him with a little shortcake of his own.
After dinner I needed to fold laundry, I had a little helper this time. Except I am not sure if he was helping me or making things worst. What ever he was doing he was doing a good job at it. He is so cute. Love Him!!
Where's Daxton?!?!?!
There he is!!!!
I am so glad that I have him to help me. He is going to be such a big helper when he gets bigger. Daxton Mommy is so glad that I get to spend EVERYDAY with you. You make my life so much brighter than before.
I love you Dax!



2 comments:
You are a great Mom! And the laundry thing is just adorable!!!
Way too cute! He is a doll! Enjoy all of these moments, they seem to be gone way too fast! We had planned to go to Rigby Lake the same time you were there. We opted to wait until Austin was home from scout camp and so didn't go that day. Bummer! It would have been fun to hang out with you guys. We'll have to meet up the next time you come to town!
Post a Comment