CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bear Lake Round #2




(Sorry they are sideways, I tried to flip them)
This is us, on our way to Bear Lake! We went with some family friends.

Dax, didn't like the water so much. He was such a stubborn boy.

He did like playing in the sand though. Which was good. He has fun playing with Tyson.

Carson was pushing Ray and Nick's buttons, so this is what happens when they have had enough..




Ray dug a little hole and put Dax in it, and covered him up with sand. Dax did like this.. Finally something that made Dax smile!!

I think the best part of the day for our little Monster is playin in the sand. He did tho lose his balance while playing in the sand with the girls and hit his little mouth on a toy, he had blood running out of his mouth, and has a scraped up chin. Poor little baby. He only cried for a little bit and wanted him Ma Ma. But shortly after we walked out to the boat and got on for one last ride.




Overall, we had a pretty fun day. We are so glad that we have such good friends. Especially ones that have boats. Ha ha ha! Thank you all!!

2 comments:

Kami Huserik

Next time I want an invite!! I'm serious too!

Paige Whitney Phillips

Ok!! You definately will be invited! I'm not sure if we will go again this year or wait until next year. But you will.. PROMISE!!

Post a Comment