Let's start with me.. Hahaha
First of all I absolutely LOVE our 5th wheel. It is homey, and spacious, and small enough that it doesn't take ALL day to clean. I absolutely LOVE it!! I jokingly said to Ray that I hope we sell our house so that we can buy some land IN KEMMERER and park our trailer there (just as long as Dax doesn't become a big brother)
I also LOVE our RV lot. It is grassy which allows us to be able to go out and play. I DON'T love the lot rent. It is outrageous!!
I also DON'T love N.Dakota. Personally I think the people are rude. They never have anything working (car washes) and UGH!! I absolutely HATE it. I hate semi's they are all over the freakin place!! Especially here.
Ok, I am super glad that we are here. Even though Ray works 12 hour days and he's not home until 7:30 at night, I love being able to see him every day.
Now an update on Daxton..
We got rid of his bink almost a month ago. He has done sooo good. We also started potty training 5 days ago. He has done MARVELOUS!!! I am so proud of him. He does have problems with going #2 on the big toilet but it's a work in progress. He wears underwear all day except at nap and bed time. He is also saying sentences. Little stinker! My little baby is going to be 2 in just a few months. It's so hard to believe. He loves saying his prayers, and his misses his friend Mica back at home. His new little favorite is the movie "Cars" but it changes quite a bit. He has been super DUPER grumpy lately. I hope either A-He is teething or B-Terrible 2's are kicking in and they end SOONNN. He's being a turd and get's into trouble ALOT!! But at the end of the day I can't help but love on him.
Last but not least Ray..
He is amazing. He works so hard and puts up with a lot of crap (including me when he gets off work.) I am so thankful for him. We are hoping that in the next few months they can get him back to Wyoming. We miss being home. I am grateful for him.
Well, I just want to give a shout out to all of our family and friends that have helped us. Whether it is emotional support, helping with our large dogs, or sending things that I forgot to pack or unavailable to us. We love each and every ONE of you! We couldn't thank you enough for taking time out of your lives to help make things a little easier on us.
Random Blog Post
3 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment