So today is the last day of June. We have been waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting [Yes really that long..] for the State of North Dakota to approve Ray to test out for his Jouneyman Electrical Lisence.
Today when Dax and I went to the post office to grab the mail, I noticed inside that there was a letter for Ray from the State Electrical Board. I was a little nervous to tell you the truth. Ray would be devistate if he wasn't approved. Well, we arrive back home and I pick up the letter, debating whether of not to wait until he gets home to open it.. I am just as anxious as he is. Well, I can't wait for him to get home we still have HOURS! So I opened it!!
I instantly text messaged a picture of it! He is approved to test! YYYIIIPPPEEEEEEE!!! That means a little longer here in N. Dakota than we want but it will be worth it. He will have many many more job opportunities with this under his name. So the next couple of months we are going to cramming for the test!
Please keep us, especially Ray in our prayers because it's known that alot of the people that test don't pass it the first time. I am hoping that is NOT our case. I know he can do it! He deserves to get it the very first time. I love you babe and I am so so very proud of you!!! I know that Daxton is just as proud of you too!!
Random Blog Post
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment