CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Letter to My Baby.

Dear Baby,
Today is the last day of August right before your 2nd Birthday. There are a few things I want to talk to you about.
Your Daddy and I wanted you before you were born, & even more the first time we held you. You were so cute. A little stubborn at first, and well, not a lot has changed. You loved your Mama then and I don't think the amount of love you have for me has decreased. You loved when we would cuddle all day long. I never wanted to put you down. We had a lot of rough nights but the glorious days made up for it.

Baby you are amazing. Every day you amaze me. I can't get over the fact that you are 24 months old and say some of the stuff you say. You crack your dad and me up all the time. You have a memory like I have never seen.

You have an amazing friend, her name is Micalyn. You love her! Everyday you ask me if you we can go to Mica's house. At Mica's house there is a little girl named Chrislyn.. You are not so much a fan. I feel bad for the poor girl. You will share anything and everything with Mica but when it comes down to Chrislyn your "only-child" syndrome kicks in.

I am so glad that I get to spend every waking moment with you. Somedays are better than others. I was hoping that you would miss the memo of "terrible-twos" but you sure didn't. You are sassy, bossy, cute, fiesty, kind, loving, bossy, chattery, whiny, oh and did I mention bossy? It's ok though baby, your sweetness makes up for it. The way you randomly give me kisses or hugs and the "I love you, Mama" melts my heart everytime.

Baby I hope this next year brings your joy! I am so excited to watch you go through this 2nd year of your life and be able to see you discover new things. I want you to be yourself. And remember one thing.. NO MATTER WHAT your Mommy & Daddy will love you forever and for always!

Love,
Your Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment