CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

November Thankfulness

I know we are now almost a week into November, but I feel like I need to do a "One a Day, the Thankful Way" (Yes, I just made that up, that is how awesome I am)

November 1st- I am thankful for Birthdays.
November 2nd- Modern Technology aka Internet & Cell Phones
November 3rd- Grocery Stores and their abundance of yumminess
November 4th- My beautiful Sister, she is one of my best friends
November 5th- My wonderful husband, he works so hard for us and hardly asks for anything in return
November 6th- Anti-depressants. Without them, there would be more people in the psych ward (meaning me) than on the streets. I haven't taken mine in about a week, and oh man yesterday I was CRAZY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment