CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

No more complaining!

So since Ray and I have been married he has asked, and asked, and asked for a Bowflex. Well, today is the day. I broke down and ordered one. He does so much for us, & he sacrificed a anniversary gift for himself so that he could get me this..

We from the beginning and since we wed right out of High School couldn't afford much of a ring, agreed that when we could afford it would get me a bigger ring. I catch my self admiring the huge rock on my finger! Thank you babe!!
Anywhoo, back to Ray.. The last couple weeks I have been amazed at how skinny my husband is. It's almost sickening!! He is smaller than he was in High School. Well, when I commented on his "scrawniness" he mentioned a Bowflex for the Umpteen-millionth time. So hopefully soon (but not too soon) we receive this..
I sure hope he likes it. I also hope it works, not just for Ray but for me. I love you babe!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment