So, today I was really hoping and praying that it would be warm with no wind! I guess my hoping and praying paid off! Dax and I went on a walk (oh ya, Duke came too) We walked to the library to drop off Dax's books we got him that are due tomorrow. The library is about 5 blocks or so away, it wasn't bad until I came to the hill I had to climb with a 40 pound stroller and a dog that was trying to go the opposite direction. But we made it. Lets just say by butt was BURNIN'!!! So, after we left the library we were walking a different way home, and we crossed paths with our friends' house. They were home, packing to get ready to go to Utah. So I stopped and talked with them for a few minutes. When I was leaving I got a kiss on the hand and a plea not to leave with out him (Ha ha, cute little crush! Nick your a funny kid!) But, I left and we traveled home, and had a delightful walk in the WARM weather!
3 comments:
You're such a good mom! I don't think we ventured to the library till Tanner was nearly one. Even now, we check out like 15 movies a week...just to survive Ryan's paper and me working...the boys watch WAY too much TV. You've inspired me...thinking we 'll go tomorrow to check out BOOKS. :)
We took Kaden to the library on Thursday too, but we just read books there for an hour or so...i don't check them out because I know that I won't remember to take them back, ha ha. I just looked out the window and its snowing, so I guess no warm spring weather for us. BOO!
I'm glad I inspired you Deanna. It was such a nice day yesterday. If I didn't take back the books when I thought about them they would have been late. We tried to venture out today, but it was freezing.. and we got back right in time, because now it's snowing!
Post a Comment