For Sunday I am Thankful for my home. There are sometimes I sit and complain about my house. It's too small, there isn't enough room, it's old, nothing is level, ugh! I could go on, and on, and on, and on!! Then I think to myself, it may not be just how I want it quite yet, but it keeps a roof over our heads. It enables me to put a hot meal on the table every night. It is more than affordable, and we get to customize it to our liking. Thinking possitive isn't always easy when you are using the bathroom and looking at the green dry-wall and having to wash our hands in the kitchen because we have yet to put our sink in. But it's getting there and it will be totally worth it once it's finished. I am proud of our love nest, we bought this just after a year of marriage being 19. We have had good times and bad times in it. We brought home our First Born Son in it. I can't wait to see what the next few years in this home brings to us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment