CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 23rd

I keep getting behind, which I think makes it harder on my part.. I am so thankful for running water. We never realize how much we rely on little things like running water and lights until they are taken away from us. While fixing our bathroom we had to turn the water off multiple times for sometimes hours upon end. I would forget that the water was off and go to use the sink to rinse a dish or wash my hands and the water would be off. I can't imagine what it was like way back when they had to go to a river or lake and fetch a pail of water. We have so many conveniences at our fingertips, it's so wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment