Today I am thankful for my Eternal Marriage. I am soo glad that Ray and I get to meet each other on the other side when both of us pass. I am especially glad that we get to meet our son also. I couldn't imagine my life without Ray. I have to agree, the most strenuous years on a marriage (at least so far) have been the first 3. We just celebrated our Numbero Cinco on July 15th. Our worst fights were those first 3 years, honestly sometimes I thought we were going to be a statistic. Since we were married at 18 the odds were against us. I am so glad we didn't call it quits. I am not saying we don't argue. We definitely have our difference of opinions, but they haven't been quite as bad. In 8 months we will have to hold up 2 hands to show how long we have been married, and I am soo excited!! I love you Ray Sheldon Phillips!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment