CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th

I am having a difficult time narrowing down my "Thanks". It could be that it is 1:30 in the morn... I am thankful for books. & for the people that write them. What amazing people to be able to sit down and think up things to say, and make sense (most of the time) through the whole thing. I tried writing a book once, I think I got 10ish pages before I started jumping all over the place, and having to end because something tragic happened to everyone in the beginning.. I was Twelve. I haven't tried since. This blog is the closest thing to a book for me, which will have to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment