CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

8/12/12 7:43PM

Dear Ryker, Today everyone had to leave at some point to return to their jobs and other obligations. It was so hard leaving your brother. Dad and I are pretty excited we get you to ourselves for a few days. We have been overly grateful for the amount of support we have recieved from family and friends. There are so many people that love and care for you. You are so strong. I want you to know the power of the priesthood is amazing! The tender mercies of Heavenly Father are unforgettable. The church is true baby boy. I hope you have the love for the church that your daddy and I do. It does some pretty remarkable things. God is good. He knows your body better than anyone! He knows your strong desire to live a full satisfied life. Love, Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment