8/11/12
Dear Ryker,
In a few hours you will be ONE day old. I have held you a total of maybe five minutes. Oh how I crave to smell and touch your precious body. I know you are in good hands at PCMC. Please fight baby. There are so many people that are rooting for you. I'm overwhelmed with the love that we have been shown. Your big brother so badly wants you home. As do I. We want to play with you, cuddle you, sing you songs, and read you books. I am sure Dax has a plan to teach you all his little tricks.
Watching you hooked up to all those wires and machines broke my heart little one. I can't imagine what you are going though. I wish I could take all of your pain and suffering away.
I can't answer any questions right now as to what is wrong with you. You came into the world screaming and grabbing OR instruments. Your apgar score were good, you were beautiful. You ARE beautiful! You look like your big brother. You both have the same nose and lips and round little faces. You are our shorty though. Weighing in at 6lbs 11oz and being a whopping 18 inches tall. Teeny teeny tiny. BUT you have good genes on both sides of your family. You are strong, you are a fighter! I love and miss you terribly. You can do this! We can do this!
0 comments:
Post a Comment