1 day old.
Baby Ryker, oh how I love you so much! You are such a strong boy. You make me so happy. I miss you terribly. I miss when you kick me, I miss your hiccups, I miss your punches. I miss your lips and your nose. You got those two adorable traits from your brother.
I got released today from the hospital. The doctor told me to take it east and that is what I am going to do. Daxton, Grandma Lorie, Kami and myself are headed down to PCMC to come see you. I am going to kiss every inch of you!! I crave your touch baby.
I called down to check on you at 1:40PM before I was discharged from the hospital and the nurse was very optimistic. That makes My heart so happy. She said that your chest x-rays looked good, and that your oxygen levels were good and there is oxygen in BOTH lungs. She said that you are sedated just so that your body can do what it needs to do without over working. You also had an echo cardiogram done today and your heart is ok. Keep chugging along little man. I will see you in a couple hours. I love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment