CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ryker Alan Phillips

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daxton Ray Phillips

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I DO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

8/14/12

Yep, I cry.. A LOT! I cry when I pump. I cry when I eat. I cry when I shower. I cry when I talk about Dax. I cry when I look at my sweet baby Ry. I cry when I am happy. I cry when I am relieved. I cry when I am sad. I cry when I think about the future. I cry when I remember the past. I cry because I am grateful. Tonight when your Daddy and I left the hospital I was sitting out front waiting for him to pick me up. While sitting there I heard life flight. I broke down. Started bawling! I believe it was the same helicopter that you flew in baby. A whole bunch of memories and emotions came flooding back. I couldn't help but cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment