8/11/2012 3:09AM-
Ryker you were taken from South Lincoln Medical Center and flow to Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT due to a due to a collapsed lung and many other unnamed problems. Your sweet big brother was such a trooper on the day of your birth. He is going to be such a great role model for you! I think that he was a little envious that you got to ride in the helicopter, and he didn't. But as you flew away, he waved good bye to you and said, "bye baby brother!" He loves you so much!
While you were being worked on, and stabilized enough to get flown to PCMC we explained to Dax that you were sick and had to be somewhere else. He looked at us and said, "Why? This hospital doesn't work?"
Ryker, I cannot wait to hear you say things like this to me. I love you and your brother more than you could ever imagine. Get stronger baby boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment